Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, those poor smokers! In this article they feel they are being picked on. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Listen, smoking doesn't recognize a financial class, m-kay? Poor or not, anyone who shoves cancer-sticks into the face has to pay. If you're poor, here's what you do. Quit!

You foul-smelling, yellow-toothed, gravel-voiced, leather-skinned, ignorant bitches can suck it. I'm damn sick and tired of having to smell your stench. I am sick and tired of having to stay away from certain events or places because I don't want to go home smelling like an ashtray, not to mention fighting off a headache and having a horrible taste in my mouth.

Smoking is offensive, and if you want to intrude upon the lives and rights of non-smokers without a thought, then pay-up and shut-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home