Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, January 16, 2009

R.I.P. My Sweet Kitten


My kitty, 16 years old, cranky, stubborn, and beautiful, went to the great litter box in the sky last night. He's raising hell in kitty heaven, fighting with his sister once more and wondering when he'll be fed again.

Last night I held him and said my goodbyes. He went peacefully. Even though I miss him terribly (and have been weepy all day) I know he is better off. When one takes a pet they know this day will come. Well, unless the pet outlives them...

Peace, my precious baby, and all my love. The dog keeps looking for you, he's very confused. That should make you happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Hey, Sorry to hear about your loss. That's always a tough thing, thankfully he a had a good full life with you.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Hey, I found this fun cat image and thought it might me a nice homage to Grendell. Or at least maybe make you smile a bit.

(actual url in case above link doesn't work: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6798/af20907621cbf76cee7547eco9.jpg )

12:59 PM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Oh... and just to make it clear, the image is a list of postings with the lyrics to Metallica's Enter Sandman, associated w/ cats... but you probably figured that.

1:01 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. When one of my kittens goes the great litter box in the sky, I would be very depressed.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home