Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am in a vicious, rotten mood.

I don't have to have a reason, I am a woman.

What I am about to rant about is by no means an open invitation to certain members of my family to call and have a looooooong discussion about this topic. I refuse.

It's a common misconception that men are always chasing their women around begging for sex and it is the frigid, chaste female who turns them down 99 times out of 100. All I have to say to this is - what a crock of shit! I have had numerous boyfriends and once they all learned that I liked sex, (liked having it, liked talking about it, and liked having it again), they tucked their little tails between their legs and scampered off.

I have dated men of different ages, different backgrounds, and different personalities but they all had one thing in common - they couldn't keep up!

All you men boast about wanting a female who wants sex all the time but once you actually find her you don't know what to do with her. You make up lame excuses and fake injuries to get away from having sex. You lie about headaches, back aches, being tired, having a lot on your mind, just plain not in the mood, or any number of things. In fact, you use every excuse you accuse women of using. Who's the bitch now?

The next time I hear any man complaining about his woman turning him down or not giving him enough I'm going to walk right up to him, get in his face, and call him a big fat liar. Which is ironic, no? I mean, you provide a pussy for a guy and he ends up turning into one.

And for you women out there who give us a bad reputation by being frigid and chaste, go join a convent.

Yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home