Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Leaving On a Jet Plane

I'm off to Albuquerque tomorrow! I'm so excited. My derby girls, ARRG All Stars, are going up against the Ducke City Derby Girls. We're totally going to kick their asses.

I'm so excited about going to the West again. When I was a little girl we lived in Arizona and I loved it. I want to drive out into the desert and be one with nature. Just lay on the ground and listen to the earth and wind around me. I don't know why being on the edge of desolation is so spiritual for me. I always feel at peace when I am surrounded by nothing but nature.

I hear Santa Fe is close by and a lot of fun to go to, so I hope to hit that when I am there. I should have taken an extra day or two. Oh well, work is work.

Bye, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home