Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrr

Today is a good day to stay away from me. My husband is holding out on me again. He can go weeks without having sex. A few days without it and I get extremely crabby. Like right now. I guess he's too tired from playing all those video games. And he wonders why I drink.

I have driven through some form of construction on my way to work for the last five years running. I hate construction. It causes nothing but a migraine. But today I actually got a little entertainment out of it. Some asshole in a little sports car thought he'd be clever and try to cut in at the last moment (you know, two lanes become one. Instead of getting in line, he shoots to the front and tries to barge his way in.) Well, of course, some little old lady lets the asshole in. But asshole is talking on the cell phone, and when he cuts in he's going a bit too fast. He runs into the newly dug hole that the rest of us have been avoiding and pops his front passenger tire. The hubcap goes flying off towards one set of workers while he screeches to a halt a few inches away from another set of workers. The looks on their faces! It would have been so much better if he had just mowed them all down, then I wouldn't have to put up with his stupidity for the next 10 - 20 years. Eh, but I guess the construction would have to stop in order to process the crime scene. Ok, they can live.

A co-worker of mine is going on vacation and wants me to do some of her work while she's gone. I don't mind, but she takes forever to get to the point and insists on telling me how to do her job exactly the same way she does. Listen, sister, as long as the end result is a completed job, shut up and go away. And yes, I know how to print without you giving me a tutorial. Just because she's 40 years older than I am doesn't mean I'm an imbecile.

Speaking of imbecile's, I can't believe Carrie won American Idol last night. Now it's confirmed, most of America is retarded. I wonder if they are the same majority that voted for Bush?

I have to go kill something. Have a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

Uh, I'm like that. My boyfriend (actually he's supposed to be my future husband) is not so much for sex either, and I need it to be happy. I'm considering leaving. It's been three years, and I don't think it will become better.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home