Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Itchies

I don't know if anyone else suffers from this, but if I'm trying to go to sleep sometimes I become overrun with the Itchies. Various parts of my body will spontaneously itch, making me twitch and writhe around until I scratch every one. And these aren't the "I'll ignore it and it will go away" itchies, either. These are the poked with a super-heated hypodermic itchies one can't ignore.

This morning the alarm went off at 5am and my husband got up to check the weather, (we were going riding). It was raining so he came back to bed. Yeah, I get to sleep in. NOT SO! The damn Itchies started. My nose, my toe, the back of my knee, that one space on the center of my back that I can't reach no matter how I try, my finger, my butt, that damn back part again. All I want to do is sleep! After about thirty minutes of scratching I fell back asleep. And no, it's not my sheets, I wash those. This has happened my whole life.

Sucks.

There is a huge crane with a huge wrecking ball attached to it swinging away right outside my window. I'm hoping it will crash through my window, that way I can go home early. It's rainy and dreary, perfect sleeping weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home