Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, March 17, 2006

Lets Talk About a Hero

I'd like to dedicate this post to Harold Hatley, a brave man who gave his life so others might live. I don't know Harold, we've never met. But to hear about the bravery of an old man, who had no obligation to sacrifice himself, stepping into the path of an obviously crazy man holding a gun, well, that takes balls as big as church bells. I hope you're lying next to Marilyn Monroe on a sunny beach drinking a Mai Tai, Harold, you deserve a wonderful afterlife. There can be no solace for your family, I'm sure you will be missed. But I hope the fact that you died a hero offers a little comfort.

Please take a moment to offer up a little prayer for Harold and his family.

Happy St. Patrick's Day. This is my sister's favorite holiday, I bet she's out standing in the cold with her son and boyfriend waiting for the Dogtown parade to start. No thank you. I'll just eat my corned beed and cabbage and think about all things green. I don't like big crowds. The only one I toloerate is Mardi Gras and I've already missed that.

Erin Go Braless, Y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home