Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, March 16, 2006

PMS

Can President Egghead put on a turban already so all the Christians can see he's the anti-Christ? This man is going to end the world, you watch. If we don't end up nuking someone, someone is going to nuke us. He's already created years of future problems, why not just end it all?

My fatigue, bitchiness, and bloating have been explained. I started my period a week early. Better early than late, eh? Today we are saying goodbye to one of our co-workers. I love this girl, she's a lot of fun and damn good at her job. It will be hard to replace her. Her husband got a job in Chicago, so off they go.

Beo escaped yesterday and took off like a freaking bullet. The only reason we caught him was because he tried to get into the Catholic girl's school down the block. Someone had propped open a door with a tuperware container. Bad dog, bad dog! Your owners are too out of shape to go chasing you like that! Gotta say, though, he didn't put up a fight when bed time came. We had to wake him up to put him in his crate.

Tomorrow is St. Patty's day and I have to figure out a way to get corn beef and cabbage without causing emotional damage to my husband. He can't stand the smell, so I can't cook any at home. Going to a traditional Irish restaurant tomorrow night would be just plain asking for it. Maybe our grocery store will have some. But then I'll have to go to the neighbor's to heat it up. Oy. My best friend's mother always cooks a big pot, maybe I'll just show up on her doorstep and beg for some. I don't usually eat corn beef and cabbage, but this year it's all that's on my mind.

Have a good day all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I'll take you up on that offer. Life is too short not to get it documented with photographs.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home