Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, March 10, 2006

Don't Shit Where You Eat

President Egghead's approval rating has dipped to an all time low. All together now - awwwwww. I guess when you tell lies all the time they are bound to gang up on you. I hope all you fuckers who put Egghead into office are happy with the way this country has gone to hell the last 6 years. You have no one to blame but yourselves. Egghead has run every company he's owned into the ground, why did you think this would be any different?

Hubby came home last night and the first words out of his mouth were, "I'm sorry I was so rude on the phone." How can you argue with that? How can you possibly stay mad at that? I love the fact that an argument between us can be solved in two sentences. The rest of the night was smooth sailing. I'm so lucky, have I said that before? I AM SO LUCKY! My home is a safe haven where I am surrounded by love and compassion. The cruel outside world just falls away when I walk through my front door. No matter what happens outside, I have a warm caccoon of happiness to retreat to. Ah, I love my husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Yay! A Happy to contrast with the Crappy

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home