Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Never, ever, EVER use H&R Block!

In 1997 H&R Block did my taxes and made many errors. Due to this I have had to pay well over $2, 638 in fees and penalties because of their errors. H&R Block does not take any responsibility for their incompetent employees. I thought I was a rare instance, but apparently I am not. Just go here and read how others were screwed over by H&R Block as well.

I know tax season is over this year, but next year BEWARE!! Don't spend one dime on H&R Block, even if they've done a good job for you in the past. The fact that they screw people over on a regular basis should be enough to make you move. It's only a matter of time before they get you, too.

They say they are the number one tax preparer in the country, but they miscalculated their own taxes by $32 million dollars. Oh, and they are being sued for fraud. Trustworthy? Hardly. I won't be happy until I see every H&R Block with a big CLOSED sign on the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home