Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just a Hint

For you guys out there who like to play video games and have a wife/girlfriend, let me tell you something. When said wife asks you to help her with something don't tell her, "Wait, I have to get my guy to the Inn." Get up and see what she needs right then and there. Why?

Because your wife is real, flesh and blood, and able to make your life a living hell.

Your "guy" is not real. He is a pixelated robot. He does not exist. If he dies, so what? He can come right back and pick up where you left off. Oh, so you may have to repeat a few things, but so what? It's a game. Got that, a game. It will end one of these days. If you don't want spending time with your wife to end, GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

Have a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Besides.. if he has to do a few things over again in your game, at least he is getting his money's worth out of the game!!! :D

11:18 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I think I will, Draga. I've wanted to cut my hair and I know you won't forgive me if I don't have photos taken of it first. You haven't seen it in a while...it's looooooong.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home