Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, May 22, 2006

So It Begins!

We went riding for the first time yesterday. It felt good to get on the bike and exercise my body for a while. I've forgotten how much I enjoy riding with my husband. Just the two of us peddling along, the wind in our ears, the sun in our faces (mine lathered with sun block of'course), and no one else around. The people you pass wave or nod, it's a nice thing. We did 18 miles yesterday and we both felt great afterwards.

Then I sat down last night and my butt reminded me how much it hates that little bicycle seat. This morning my neck and back reminded me of how I should stretch more before I go riding. Oh well, small price to pay.

Oh NO! I can't believe Barbaro broke his leg! Poor baby, he's only three and already his racing career has come to an end. Now he just gets to hang around with mares for the rest of his life. Tough break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home