Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, June 01, 2007

Bitchyness, Groundhogs, and Surgery, Oh My!

Dear Readers,
I will be absent for a few days. On Monday I have my final female surgery and I will need a couple of days to recoup.

I am in a bit of a mood. Not necessarily a bad mood, just a mood. I'm irritable but too lazy to do anything about it. A lot of things are happening right now and I am helpless to fix any of them.

My sister is having a really hard time with her pregnancy. She has morning sickness to the tenth degree. I know she and her man are really worried about carrying this baby to term, but they have done a wonderful job of keeping their spirits high. We just need to make it past June....

My best friend is fighting with her man again. Do you know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different outcome.

My mom is having troubles at work I'd like to solve with bullets.

I have to kill a groundhog that is proving to be hard to kill. He drank a whole bunch of antifreeze yesterday but is still kicking. Hubby and I are going to try again this evening, a little Nazi-in-a-bag treatment should do the trick (gas). If not I'm going to be so pissed I'll just wring it's little neck out of sheer frustration. Then I'm going to feel bad for killing it, but I will have it's very interesting skull. You should see the teeth on this thing, straight out of Ripley's Believe It or Not.

I need more money. Lots and lots of money.

I am sick of reading the news. In between Bush trying to screw this country as much as possible to dumbasses flying around with tuberculosis I'm beginning to understand we are a society of the selfish and the stupid. We're so afraid of hurting each others feelings we can't say the word "nigger," but we have given up more civil liberties in the last 8 years than any generation before us. Are we idiots? All signs point to yes.

I don't want to work, I don't want to play, I don't want to do anything except run home and throw myself into my husband's arms. I feel good when I'm there, peaceful. I know I am letting other people's problems effect my mood and that's not good, but it's happening. I know I'll feel better after Monday so - ta, y'all, and have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

My thought are with you and I hope you recover from surgery quickly.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home