Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still Feeling Like a Dwarf

Today I am coughy and droopy.

I just have something I need to get off my chest:

PULL OUR SOLDIERS OUT OF IRAQ AND LET SOME OTHER COUNTRY WORRY ABOUT IT FOR A WHILE!!! Whew, that's been inside for a while. Iraq "leaders" won't be able to lead until we, the United States of Crutch, let them stand on their own. If they are ultimately going to deal with the insurgents and all, what better time to start? If they continue to lean on us they will never get independence. And all those other countries urging us to keep our men in there - where the hell are they're troops? I mean, ALL of their troops? Hmmmm? Oh no, we'll just let the Americans do most of the work.

Enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Sorry, Dick Cheney and his corporate cronies haven't made enough money. We gotta stay.

9:58 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Twenty more American soldiers were killed last week but yet Bush only cares if he looks good.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home