Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Memory

One night almost four years ago I stood in front of the Belllagio's massive fountain. I wore a brand new dress that looked stunning on me and I was held in the arms of my brand new husband. I was on my Honeymoon in Vegas, had been married all of three days. I had seen this fountain on countless TV shows and in countless movies but one can't really appreciate it's beauty until they feel the spray of it. A song was playing that I had never heard before. It was so beautiful, and I was so happy, that I couldn't help but cry. Once it was over I felt I had experienced something I would never feel again.

This is the song. Every time I hear it I am taken back to that moment when I can honestly say everything was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home