Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, June 11, 2007

Good Morning!

How are you on this fine day? I'm great, just like Tony Tiger. Why? Hubby and I got up early this morning to ride.

I know, some of you are probably asking what's wrong with me, but I enjoy our morning rides. The sun has not yet risen too high in the sky, traffic is light, and the park is full of friendly or too tired people to be much of hassle. Then there is the smell of the morning, enough time has passed that the exhaust from traffic has been blown away. There's dew, little furry critters, it's a nice time. Except when I rode past the zoo, I could have done without that smell.

Then hubby and I come to my work and take a shower in the old-ass men's room located in one of my buildings. It's nice and clean, but small. Honey and I have to take turns. It's nice, we chatted about whatever and made sure we started our day with the right clothes in the right place (we packed the night before and neither of us were too awake when we did it). Kiss-kiss and then I start my day.

I am so GLAD the Suprano's are over!! No more conceited actors demanding ridiculous amounts of money and thinking they are so damn special they can take 2 years to film one episode. No more real life drama of divorce, depression, and drug abuse. The fact that the finale was disappointing to just about everyone solidified what I've suspected all along - the show turned into a piece of shit. There wasn't a neat, tidy, and understandable ending. What did you expect? The show lost viewers for a reason. So long, Tony, and too damn bad you didn't end up with a bullet to the brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home