Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm Alive!

I survived my surgery, thank you. My doctor told me I would have mild cramping afterwards. All I can say is mild cramping my ass! I had a brand new supply of vicodin. Luckily I only had to take two doses before the pain became managable. I spent the rest of the day in an enjoyable stupor watching movies and talking to my husband. Today I feel pretty good except when I cough. My body doesn't like that very much.

The groundhog is dead. We won. Woo-hoo.

I will be almost happy to get back to work tomorrow. Since I have been gone my nephew ended up in the emergency room twice and my best friend landed there once. Jesus, my whole family is falling apart. Both are fine now.

Getting a manicure and pediccure today has worn me out. I'm off to a nap. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home