Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, June 21, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?

I am a sucker for this show.

This season there are two people who continually knock my socks off - Lacey and Kameron. The first dance they had together was so hot I had to go change my panties. They are such a great looking pair, I certainly hope they are together because they would make beautiful babies.

Lacey is by far the best female in this competition. She is the sister of last year's winner and I think she is simply amazing. There isn't anything they've asked her to do that she hasn't been able to excel. I know it's only been two episodes, but she sailed through the audition process. She isn't classically beautiful but there is just something about her that makes her uniquely beautiful.

Kameron is not the best dancer, others are more graceful and have better technique, but just look at the boy? Hubba-hubba. He has sex appeal just oozing from his pours, he could walk across the room and I'd watch.

As a couple I think they are unstoppable. I'm watching the show for them this year. When a couple has "it" you can't help but be captivated. This couple has "it" in spades.

The other couples are giving Lacey and Kameron tough competition. Danny, the brother of last year's runner-up, is so fantastic he can only be classified as a freak of nature. Sabra has only been dancing for 4 years and she puts some of the others to shame. Tonight is the results show and I feel sorry for the judges. No matter which three men and women are in the bottom it's going to be a hard choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home