Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, November 05, 2007

OMG, I'm Not Dead!

Hello everyone. Yes, it's been a while. I have been so damn busy this is the first opportunity I've had to think much less write. When they double your workload at good 'ol (edited for privacy), they sure as hell mean it.

Let's see, I've gone to Hawaii, enjoyed my 4th Anniversary, had a good Halloween, and dealt with a dog being sprayed by a skunk...and then let into the house. Yeah, that's fun, you should try it. I'm becoming an expert on masking nasty odor. One hint: vanilla.

I'll try to keep this up but I make no promises. My life is so hectic right now I can't even remember the last time I had sex. Pathetic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Hooray!

Welcome back!

I hope your life gets less hectic.

So wait a minute, you're telling me you went to Hawaii and didn't get "busy"?!

I'm starting to wonder if you actually went at all...hmmmmm

9:16 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

There was a lot of alcohol involved...

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home