Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My 600th Post

Woo-hoo! 600. Who'd a thunk it?

I'm off to Memphis for my MS150 bike ride. I am so looking forward to this. Between my husband and I we have raised close to $1000. That makes a body feel good.

The weather is supposed to be perfect. Tonight I have to do laundry and finish packing our bags. Tomorrow the dog is off to the Doggie Hotel and the cat will gloat about it. We'll be back on Sunday but don't look to hear from me until Tuesday. I'ma gonna need a day off. What I love most about this ride is every 10 miles, at the rest stops, they have oatmeal creme pies. I can eat as many as I want!

Yesterday I shot some footage for a Schnucks commercial. I think I did a good job, I didn't freeze up or look into the camera too often. I gave good answers, I think. Who knows. If you're in the St. Louis area you may see the ol' Barbarian looking sexy and fly, saying something like "Peas." I'll be wearing a black shirt and a gray necklace that is fabulous!

Ta, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Good luck in the ride - do not hurt yourself.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home