Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ew!

I left the house a bit early this morning so I stopped by Schnucks to grab something for lunch and dinner (I have class tonight). After getting my goods I head to the check out. In front of me is a man in his 40's, not fat, not thin, not disgusting, but not anything to look at, either. He is standing by the register waiting for the person in front of him to get her bags and leave.

You know how you can see what people are doing even if your not looking at them directly? So I'm putting my goodies on the end of the conveyor belt and this guy is giving me the once over. A complete once over, nice and slow, making sure to linger over my good parts. I was disgusted and became very interested in the candy bars behind me. I'm sure the guy behind me thought I was crazy.

So the Creep pays and it's my turn to check out. El Creepo had a bag of doughnuts, yet it took him a good two minutes to pick it up and go. The whole time he's looking me over like I'm for sale. It was so yucky. People, I have on jeans, a green shirt, and a green sweater - not exactly hoochie wear. And I didn't even have make-up on at that point. So he finally leaves and I complete my transaction, taking care to linger a few seconds before heading out the door.

If that guy was waiting for me outside he was going to get a crotch full of knee, no doubt about it. Luckily (or so I thought), he was gone. I'm getting into my car when a BMW pulls up behind me, blocking my way. It's El Creepo! And he's leering at me still. I put on my best "going to puke" sneer and flipped him off with both hands. I got in my car with every intention of ramming my P.O.S. into his fancy Beemer, but he took the hint and scrammed.

Ugh, I felt like I needed a shower. Booo, creepy Beemer man!

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

The difference between men and women is if a woman checked me out like that I would be on cloud 9 all day long. I would take that as a complete compliment.

My wife is always telling me how other women stare at me but I never seem to catch them. But when she tells me this I feel good about myself.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home