Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, September 21, 2007

Week...From...Hell...

My hard drive crashed yesterday so I spent most of my day cooling my heels. I got it back at the end of the day, so I can only imagine the pain and suffering waiting for me when I open all my emails.

I did get a beautiful bunch of flowers yesterday from me hubby. That made everything enormously better. Then I had a date with a very feisty 7-year-old. We ate hot dogs and played with the dog. It was a very nice night after such a crappy day.

Speaking of crap, I spend all night on the toilet. Not so great. I'm just waiting for today to be over so I can go home and relax. I have pounds of laundry to do, every room in my house is dirty, and we're riding again on Sunday, but I looking forward to not being at work.

On to the pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home