Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, October 03, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend is going to fly by. I have Oktoberfest this evening. We roller girls are putting on 3 15-minute bouts for those drinking beer and eating brats. The Point will be broadcasting live so don't miss it if you're in the area.

Sat. night my derby wives are taking me out for my birthday. This should be fun. I have no idea where we're going but I'm looking forward to it.

Then Sunday I have practice (could be rough) and then our league meeting. Our next bout is October 11, after that I should have time to do things and actually get to see my husband. I love derby, but I will be glad to have a break.

My folks are coming into town for the Championship, yeah! They get to watch me kick some ass! I hope to make them proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home