Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ding, Dong, You're Freaking GONE!

In my department there is a person I do not care for. In fact, I pretty much wish them a slow, painful death. The feeling is mutual.

This person started as a grad student and when they graduated I'd hoped they'd move on. They didn't, they stayed here as a postdoc. Well, now their professor and employer is leaving soon and guess what? Well, let's just say they don't have to go home, but they can't stay here!

It will be so nice to walk the halls and not see this person's face ever again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Ahhhh, it's those little victories in life that makes life worth living!

I mean, there's other things that make life worth living too... but this is definitely right up there ;)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Right next to seeing the asshole driver get pulled over by a cop!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home