Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

And now, in the "DUH!" catagory...

This article, titled "Why marrying for money is not a bad idea."

Really? REALLY? We need some asshole to explain this to us? This should go under the "No shit, Sherlock" category as well. Is this what CNN is paying people for? If so, I have a whole list of articles they can buy from me:

Walking Over An Open Hole is Not a Good Idea
Fire Burns
Falling Off a Tall Building Could Kill You
Sex Could Lead to Pregnancy
Vacations Can Be Relaxing
Smart People Can Find Jobs
If You Don't Work, You Could Get Fired
George Bush Is An Asshole

And my favorite - Hey, Michael Jackson is Dead!

Idiots. I'm so in the wrong business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home