Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love My Husband!

I've been incredibly busy this last week or two and my husband has had to pick up my slack. I know being there for each other is a part of marriage, but he has gone beyond his marital obligation. I'm soooo happy I found this guy. I should marry him! Oh, wait...

Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary. Woo, five years! it's been a pretty good 5 years. Last year we spent our anniversary apart. I got sick and the dog got sprayed by a skunk. I'm hoping this year will go better.

Back to hubby. I love you, baby! You're the creamy center of my Oreo! I don't know what I would do without you, I don't even want to think about it. I know I can be a total pain in the ass at times, but you put up with it beautifully and I can't thank you enough. Here's to 5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home