Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Is it conceited to wish yourself a happy birthday? If so, I'm conceited! Today started off perfectly, it's rainy and cool. I know a lot of people like sunny, warm days but they can have the sun. The sun is overrated, what does it do for you in winter? Nothing. I like dreary days.

The husband gave me a skull for my birthday, how romantic! And the kids gave me a card. They must have argued over the language because half of it is dog and the other half is cat, but at least they didn't tear it to shreds like last year.

And when I came to work today I received chocolate. How does that not make a day special?

Tonight I have derby practice and then a special M80 private practice. Nothing like getting the crap kicked out of you for 3+ hours to say "Have a special day!" At least I know I'll sleep well tonight. Tomorrow the husband is taking me out to dinner, woo-hoo!

Don't forget I'm playing in the Championship bout this Sat., Oct. 11. My family is coming to see me, so I'm going to pay particular attention to kicking ass. Don't miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home