Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, October 24, 2008

I Got A Brand New Pair of Rollerskates

I skated in my new skates for the first time last night. What a difference! My new skates feel like part of my foot. When I move, they move. When I lean, they lean. When I want speed they take off. My old skates were great, but they were a bit big, so my foot swam around in them a lot and at the end of practice I felt like I had two cinder blocks tied to my feet.

The new skates rub, though. I'm going to have to go through a few blisters, I just know it. Ah, well, price to be paid.

I got out of the shower last night and my dog was like, "Oh, you're done, let's go outside!" Um, humans can't go out naked, sweetie, we get arrested. So he did that oh-I-can't-believe-you're-taking-so-long dog prance while I threw some clothes on. Spoiled!

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home