Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

More Freshmen News

Um, okay, I try to understand those who seek their own fashion expression. Today I saw...well...I'm not sure what I saw.

It looked like a fuzzy bath mat with a hole cut lengthwise in the middle. The person was wearing said bath mat like a poncho. As if this wasn't enough, fuzzy cuffs were sewn onto the bottom of the jeans.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if the color hadn't been 1970's bad tuxedo powder blue. Or, if it hadn't been so short, laying across the shoulders like a new pelt stiff with rigamortis. I guess the jean-cuffs were what's left of the matching toilet cover.

On fashions super highway there are those who lead, and those who get ran off the side of the road, crash into a guardrail, and burst into a ball of flames. Personally, I think death by fire is too good for the fuzzy bath mat poncho.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Too early.

10:00 AM  
Blogger xodiaq said...

I was friends with a girl who liked to wear her bras OVER her clothes back in high school... of course she smoked ALOT of weed, but still... she thought she was a fashion maven...

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home