Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Family

I called my grandmother yesterday to wish her happy birthday but had to leave a message. I had class last night, so afterwards I stopped by my sister's to see if I could steal some of my nephews candy stash. She's on the phone with my grandmother. Great, I'll get to talk to her after all. So my sister walks in to the kitchen and is saying the "Okay, you take care, love you, too," stuff. I reach for the phone thinking it's my turn to talk. My sister says goodbye and hangs up the phone. Okay, so I guess I'll just...not...talk to my grandmother.

I get home and relax in front of the TV for a few moments. My husband is in his room playing Star Wars. Often he will ask me how to spell something (which is like asking a deaf person to sing). Last night he asked again. "Honey, how do you spell panties?"

I don't know, and I don't want to know.

This morning was retard race day on the drive to work. "I'm gonna speed up, now I'm gonna slow down. I'm gonna weave a bit and then stop suddenly, then go really, really fast because it makes me laugh. Ohhhh, a doggy, let me hit the brakes while I clap my hands together, har-har." In order to get a license, you shouldn't be braindead, no? Is it just me?

One last time - if it is too cold to wear the damn sandals, put on some shoes. DO NOT put on socks and then your sandals. Jeez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home