Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, October 31, 2005

My lovely living room

When I returned from my cruise, my husband surprised me with a whole new living room. He painted, got new furniture, hung shelves, photos, and paintings, and gave me a bookshelf. I was so surprised that I couldn't speak coherently for at least twenty minutes.

So here it is, my new living room. We've replaced the hideous rose pattern couch with a much better one. We went to a nice place for our anniversary called The Melting Pot. It was very interesting, the chocolate fondue was good enough to kill for. Tonight I get to go trick or treating with B-Butt, Yipee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

That's awesome!!! What a great guy that boy is!!!

Then again... haven't you said before that he is not able to paint? I can't tell for sure from the pictures, but it looks like a pretty durn good paintin' job to me.

I think your boy has been holding out on you.
Then again, he did overcome said inability (if that is indeed the case) just for you

AWWWWWWWW!
Twu Wuv!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

His dad helped with the paint, but I was very impressed.

Me loves dat man.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home