Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, October 28, 2005

Well, duh!

My best friend calls me yesterday and she's very excited. She's just gotten a promotion (long overdue) and found out her new salary. She tells me the $$ amount. I say "Wow! Holy shit, really? That's great."

On the inside.

But for some reason my brain waves ran out halfway to my tongue and all that came out was, "That's it?"

Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt, her balloon deflated. Why did I do that? She's making more money than I am and I'm extremely happy for her, what's with the sarcastic crap? And there is no recovery from that, I missed my moment and then I had to back-peddle. Aarg.

Unlike men, a woman can tell her friend that she is making a lot of money and said friend will not have to whip out her dick and slap it down on the table. This means that we can do more stuff together now. She won't have that stress of having to choose between going out and having a good time and,oh, paying the electric bill. I'm so happy for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

So wait a minute...

are you saying your girlfriend has a dick?

soooooo confusing...
sooooo disturbing.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home