Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, January 27, 2006

I Just Don't Get It

I just don't understand becoming a pharmacist if you are going to refuse to give out drugs. I don't get it. If you hold your own opinions to be that damn important, become a politician. They're used to screwing people over and they don't act so indignant when they lose their jobs.

If a driver has three citations in five years, why the hell is he still driving a big rig? Don't trucking companies have standards? Eight people are dead because one cock-sucker may have been talking on a cell phone. I certainly hope cell phone driving laws become much stricter now.

I just heard that St. Louis wants to toughen noise laws. If you drive a car with loud (and mostly bad) music pumping out you will be fined $250 for the first offence and $500 for the second. GOOD! Don't think I won't call the cops on my neighbors, they shouldn't have 15 teenagers living in a two-bedroom house to begin with.

I'm in a rotten, nasty mood when it comes to this fucked up country I live in and I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm sick of Bush and all the bullshit that comes with him. I'm sick of moralistic holy-rollers who feel they have a divine right to tell others how to live. I'm sick of a hypocritical society that doesn't care about things it should and cares way too much about things that don't matter. Maybe having a big, all-out nuclear war cleanse this Earth of humanity is the way to go. God knows this planet would have a better time if we ceased living on it.

But with my luck, the only people who survived would be the buttholes who helped screw us up in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home