Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Our Future

It must be high school day at the University today. All the Seniors and Juniors from the local high schools are running around here like third graders on an extended recess. When I was in high school and went to an University I always tried to act cool because I knew college was different. I didn't want all the cute guys lumping me in with the idiots, I wanted to seem older and more mature. These freaks don't seem to care. They're loud, obnoxious, and stupid. I wonder how they managed to make it this far in the first place.

It's 38 degrees and there are idiots wearing shorts. Are you retarded? Seriously, are you that challenged? Or did you want to see if anyone would look at you and say, "What a stupid dumbass." Well, congratulations, I looked at you and I said to myself, "What a stupid dumbass." I wish I had seen you yesterday when there was snow on the ground. I would have knocked you unconscious and buried your legs in the snow. Then you could wear shorts all the time because you legs would end at the knee. What do you do when it's 55 degrees, go naked?

What I love are the little high school girls who dressed in shorts and tank tops so the college guys could check out their nice little bodies, but all they see is a gaggle of girls huddled together, arms across chests, heads down, hurrying toward any warm space. Yeah, that leaves a great impression.

If these are the future leaders of our country we are in serious trouble.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Maybe they will learn to wear long pants in college, I think they can even major in it.

I'm not too worried about what our future leaders will be, I'm worried about what we got NOW!!!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Da't the truth!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home