Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, May 26, 2006

Assholes in the News

"We're shocked!"
What's so shocking, the fact that you'll actually be held accountable for your actions, or that you're pricey lawyers didn't succeed in getting you off? Welcome to the real world, gentlemen, I hope you both rot in prison.

Hmmm, seems the little infant in the White House has learned that stick and stones may break bones, but words will bury you. Have you ever wondered how Egghead was raised? Obviously his parents didn't teach him that there are some things in life you can't take back. They didn't teach him responsibility or accountability, either. And they think Jeb Bush will be president in a few years. RIGHT!

I've said it for years and I'll say it until I'm dead, "Some people should die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home