Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Writing Fool

I've been trying to build a web site for my writings. Since I took that Dreamweaver class in June I feel I am the s**t. Bad part is I looked over my past writings and realized I have a LOT of editing to do. Please forgive me if I seem occupied, but I really want to get my stuff out there. Not even my family has read much of my stuff. For so long I was too chicken to share it because taking criticism is not one of my strong traits. So once I get it done I'll give you the address. Until then...

...you just can't make this stuff up.

2 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

You should take a creative writing class. This will quickly help you get over your fear of critism, it helped me.

I have posted four of my short stories on my blog for all to read; check out the "From The Heart" section along the right side.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I've been going to school for the last two years. That is why I have the balls to go ahead and get my stuff out there. If I hadn't continued my education I'd still be in the closet.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home