Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Slow News Day

Nothing much to say today except I can't believe someone confessed to the JonBenet Ramsey murder. I thought for sure it was her parents. I mean, they did handle the case wrong from the beginning and there was a lot of evidence pointing to them. Ten years, hard to fathom ten years has passed. Why the hell is he confessing now?

I'm still not buying it. Something seems off about this whole thing. Maybe I'm just being skeptical for no reason, but I really need to see some proof before I buy this guy's story.

3 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

The rumor is this guy only confessed because he is in trouble in Taiwan and he would rather serve jail time in the US rather than Taiwan. We’ll see if the DNA evidence supports this guy’s claims.

The reason the family was never brought up on charges was the DNA evidence did not support them committing the crime. So again we are left with DNA to solve this mystery.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Issy said...

I agree with Barbian. Why would you wait for 10 years for your concience to get the best of you? I also somewhat agree with the rumor about being in more trouble in Taiwan. With them being a communist government, if he is in trouble there, he may get it worse. But how much worse could it be than the death penalty here? You know if he did do it he wouldn't last long in the states. What an idiot!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

People are living on death row for years and years, I think he'd rather take his chances in the good ol' US than spend the rest of his short-ass life in extreme pain and misery. I think, just short of a Russian goulag or maybe a Mexican prison, being encarcerated in Taiwan would be hell.

As far as the parents and DNA, the police let those people run all around the crime scene before the DNA was taken. That was just one of the collasal mistakes the police made. They moved the body before police photographers could photograph it, they let neighbors come in and tapse all over the place, they covered the body with a blanket from the house...just stupid things that you'd think a police department would know not to do. I don't think we'll ever know the truth.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home