Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, August 07, 2006

Free Your Mind, Fear Theirs

What is wrong with you people? Just what kind of proof do you need to pull your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourselves? There were no WMD, get it? None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Kind of like how much brains you have left in your head.

I wrote about this almost a year ago (I'm too lazy to go and find it). It's taken the experts this long to figure out that a little chip that is easily read and carries all your information can be corrupted? Copied? Oh my! I thought these people had to have degrees. I told you this was trouble a year ago and I only have a high school education. What's wrong with the current passports, hmmm? I'll tell you what this is, this is the mostly male desire that when you have new technology you have to put it in everything you possibly can, whether it's a smart idea or not. Nothing is wrong with the way passports work, leave them the hell alone.

It cost $44 to fill my tank this morning. Someone is going to pay for this. I certainly hope that once President Egghead is out of office he hides in a very deep, very well-hidden hole. Just like Saddam. And like Saddam I hope he find himself in front of a courtroom where everyone in it wants him dead.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I voted in the Primary's today. All the candidates looked the same from the rich to the richer. So I used a new strategy: I voted for anyone I have never heard about. Since they have never been politicians before they might change a corrupted system. Of course, my schemes usually backfire.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home