Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, August 14, 2006

You Better Recognize!

Saturday afternoon I went to my pharmacy to pick up some medication. I have so many meds that the staff there know me well. The tall blonde was working that day. I like her, she's pretty and always has a smile for me. So we talked about this and that and somehow I mentioned marriage. She asked if I was married, I said yes.

"How long?"
"It will be three years this Halloween."
"You got married on Halloween?"
"Yep."
"Is your husbands name ----------?"
"Yes, it is."
"I saw you on TV last night. I knew I knew you!"

Wow, it's only been a year and already my first post-TV recognition.

(For those of you who don't know, you can see 6.2 minutes of our wedding on a FOX Reality TV show called "America's Trashiest Weddings." It was not titled that when they taped our wedding, thus the 6.2 minutes. We're right in between the Hunter Party wedding and the Vegas Throw-down posing as a wedding.)

2 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I also got married on Halloween. It's my favorite day of the year.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I'm already planning my decorations.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home