Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tid Bits

Just a few things rattling around in my brain:

*Just because Mel Gibson made a movie about God does not make him a god. He is more than capable of making mistakes and being a big, fat racist like the rest of us. Apparently, he's a big booze hound, too.

*Speaking of God, I stumbled upon a video of Stephen Hawkings talking about civilization and where we are headed. I couldn't access the video but I did read some of the comments. Apparently Dr. Hawkings' opinion of man were less than favorable and he thinks we're all doing to die soon. There are those who feel we have messed up this planet enough, those that feel we haven't, and then I found this little nugget, "God will control history, just as he always has, so why worry?"

Um, I don't know if you're aware of this, but Christianity is one of the newer religions, relatively speaking. So how can God control a history he hasn't been a big part of? Oh yes, when this world of man started God wasn't a part of it, and he wasn't a part of it for a very long time. So...I guess he just wanted to be fashionably late? Make an entrance? I just don't think the fate of the world rests on his imaginary shoulders. Polar bears are cannibalizing each other because the weather changes have taken away their main food source. Is this God's doing? God thinks its okay to be a cannibal?

After seeing the spelling errors, the grammatical errors, the use of horrible language and some things I'm not even sure how to describe on that message board I say civilization can't end soon enough. Funny thing about nature, once you remove man it starts to grow back. Take a look at any abandoned building or parking lot and you'll see what I mean. If we were eradicated this planet would become the lush paradise it once was. We're the devils, people, and it has nothing to do with God.

It's amazing how many people don't think their actions effect this planet. So the ice caps are melting, so what? As long as the Cowboys win the Superbowl I'll be all right. (Yes, that was actually on there!) I guess these are the same people who buy a SUV with a 40 gallon tank and can't understand why we have a gas crises. Or the same people who throw their trash out the window and complain about the roads being so dirty.

*The smoking ban was once again dropped in St. Louis. Idiots.

*I don't know if you've heard about the breast feeding controversy. Apparently some magazine showed a baby sucking off a boob on the cover and everyone is in an uproar. There are two sides: the side who feels breast feeding is natural and beautiful and should be appreciated by everyone, and the side that's sick of seeing boobs whipped out all over the place. Here is my opinion. Masturbating doesn't hurt anyone, and it doesn't involve anyone but the masturbater, yet you don't see people doing that out in public. I think breast feeding is a private act that should be limited to restrooms, cars, and other secluded places outside the home. I don't want to see it, to me it's gross. I can't expose my breasts in public, just because you have a baby doesn't mean you should. There are things in life that aren't meant to be shared. Why would you want a bunch of strangers looking at your boob in the first place?

*I have to share this. I'm driving to work when I see a lady walking down the sidewalk trip and fall. I mean, she ate it! Her legs went up over her head and everything. She probably left a dent. She popped right back up, though, you gotta give her that. I burst out laughing. Was this wrong?

*It's a girl!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

While the breast feading in public thing makes me uneasy, i feel that this is because...

1) it's indoctrinated in us that the human form and anything remotely close to sexuality is shameful. This is wrong especially when it comes from the most common proponents of this nonsense, religious people. If the human form that god made is ssoooooo offensive, isn't that an insult to your god's creation? To find it so distastefull, that it is something to be ashamed of?

2) I'm a guy, and as a guy, boobs are goodies, so it makes me uneasy as I have promised my undying love and affection to one set of boobies for the rest of my life.

That one isn't tough to get over though.

3) i guess i don't have a three.

Breast feeding is WAAAAAAAAY different than masturbation in so many ways I'm not going to get started on why that may not have been the best comparison.

That being said I think breast feeding in public ought to be descreate; I've seen people do some kind of blanket thing. That seems to go pretty well. Whipping it out all bare to the light of day; well, I feel like it ought to be okay, but i also feel like it should be more descreate. I don't know how often peoople do that though.

I do find it offensive that people get bent out of shape about something natural and beautiful, but are okay with bombing the fuck out of innocent people in the middle east and saying "oh well it's war and sometimes there's collateral damage."

People in this country are certifiable.

MAN! I'm sorry they smaking ban got yanked on you guys! How the hell did THAT happen. Farking Bastards!

SOmetimes I thinl people on the whole are selfish, gready, inconsiderate, lazy scum. Fuck the human race wipe it out, nuke 'em all! Those of us who are actually decent, caring, considerate people are so busy getting shit on by all the assholes out there that we are pretty much used to suffering; so burning up in a nuclear holocaust won't be all that much different.

All the humans will be gona and the worlld will be a better place for it. Or so I sometimes think.

luf ya lady!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Okay, so masterbation might have been a bit harsh compared to breast feeding, but my point is I don't want to see either out in public. Your right on target with the man and boob thing. Men see boobies, they think sex. Hubby agrees as well as a few of the men I've polled at work. Knowing this I fail to understand why a female would rish exposure.

You know, if a woman is breast feeding she feels like it is her motherly right, but if a guy ogles her breasts without a baby attached to them, she screams sexual harassment. We need to make up our minds.

Missouri is the largest smoking state in the nation. At least, that's what the experts said about 5 months ago. People would rather go without food, power, and transportation than cigarettes. The Show Me state should be renamed the Blow Me state...er, not that kind of blow me...you know what I mean.

Man has an experation date, those who think we're going to be around forever need to research their history a little more. We're helping our own demise every day with our wasteful ways. When the end comes most of humanity will be taken by surprise.

Humans can't go without oxygen for more than 4 minutes, 3 days without water and we'll die, we don't have any extra organs, and we break easily. Plants and animals have learned how to adapt, we have not. Some major natural smack-down happens and we are the most vulnerable.

Love you both. How's Tofu?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Blow me state! LOL!

Just one thing on the man v. boobie thing. They have to be pretty decent, noe of this saggy old lady thing, unless you're a perv.... that doesn't make men thing sex, it makes men wish they could cut off their wang just to make sure there is no possible relation to sex.

Tofu's doing good, so is Noodles.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home