Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Happy-Happy Halloween, Halloween, Hall-o-ween! Happy-happy Halloween from the Bar-bar-ian!

Today is a great day. It's chilly, it's not raining, it's Halloween, and it's my 3 year anniversary. I am in such a good mood that the fake nails I'm wearing that inhibit my typing capabilities doesn't even bother me. Look, I've been typing 30 minutes and already I have 6 sentences. This is going to be a short post.

I hope all you goblins and ghouls have a safe, fun, and profitable evening. We will be handing out Play-dough. If we have too much candy left over I usually eat it all. We get a whole 6 to 8 kids usually. Ooooo.

Blessed be, y'all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

So happy for both of you! Can't believe it's already been 3 years.

5:06 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Nice costumes!! Happy anniversary!! Today is my eight year anniversary.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

awww, your hubby is such a cute duck!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home