Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, March 15, 2007

All the Drama

I have a song stuck in my mind. "Breathe" by Blu Cantrell. I only know parts of this song, so those are the parts that keep running around again and again.

"When love hurts, it won't work, maybe we need some time alone, we need to let it breathe. (Here's the part Sean Paul comes in) What's that supposed to be about, baby, y'all free up ya mind and stop actin' crazy."

Must. Get. Out. Of. Head!

I am in a fantastic mood today. I have come to realize I have a damn good life. The main reason for this is I have a damn good husband. Woo, the things he does to me! I have been a bit selfish lately. Here I have this wonderful house, this wonderful job, this wonderful man, and I've been going out looking for things to be pissed off about.

What is wrong with me?

A good friend of mine told me I need to concentrate on myself and stop getting distracted. Good advice. Once I realized the only drama in my life was that of my friend's and family's I realized I could very easily get rid of it. I've been happy since.

The song persists! "You're only lonely when your homey ain't got a ride or no loot, yeah, uh-huh. Then comes all the drama and some girl saying she's going out with yooou-hooo. All we do is break up, then make up, why don't we wake up and seee-eeeee, when love hurts...."

My daddy is coming into town this weekend. It's his birthday Monday. He's going to visit all his family here in MO then head on over to KY to pick up my Mamaw and take her back to AL with him. That should be fun. Too bad it's going to be wet and cold this weekend. Oh well, it will still be nice to see my dad.

"What's that supposed to be about, baby, y'all free up ya mind and stop acting crazy."

Me, Sean Paul, and Blu Cantrell have a very busy day today. Best of luck to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home