Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, March 01, 2007

How? Wha...What?

How is it Ryan Seacrest gets a star on the walk of fame before The Doors? I mean, who decides these things? Is there a committee for this? Is it comprised of pre-teen girls with too many hormones and not enough brain cells?

My husband is passing a kidney stone today. It actually started last night. He didn't go to work today. This is awful! I wish I could do something for my baby. The dog was extra gentle with hubby last night, I think he knew Daddy was having a terrible time. He stayed by his side but didn't try to wrestle with him. Hubby was as white as I am this morning, it scares me. I certainly hope it's a kidney stone and nothing else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

I hope he passes that stone w/o any more pain that he already has.

Ryan Seacrest - man i can't really comment on that, I feel like it would make my head "esplode".

I did see a funny video clip of some actor guy smacking Seacrest down in a very smart and suave manner. It was awesome. Not sure where i saw it, give me a minute....

Here it is Seacrest seems flustered with John Mayers responce .... amusing

1:58 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Ha, that is funny.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home