Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just Like a Smack to the Head

My co-worker said something to me this morning that shocked me. I came to her office to say good morning and she said, "You seem to be in a good mood."

I've been pooping liquid for four days, I have a pain in my side that won't go away, I grow tired easily, and at times I feel like I am going to vomit, but you know what? I am in a good mood!

It was a surprise to me, too. I guess having a good solid base to support me through good times and bad is the best booster I could have (that would be you, Hubby). I have a good job and I live in a good city in a great house with the best pets and I'm surrounded by the best friends. I don't have a bad life at all.

So a little health issue isn't going to drag me down. Thanks, M, for pointing it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

I've ofetn admired how you can be so open with deeply personal things (like your previous post)... especially on the internet. Ther for anybody to see.

And then you just had to say "pooping liquid for four days"

... and admiration comes to a halt and says "ACK?!"


At least it provides a good balance with the deeply heartfelt posts. :P

9:48 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

There is a bug going around STL targeting the stomach. The best thing to take for diarrhea is Imodium.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home