Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lost on Lost Part II

If you don't watch Lost you may want to skip this post.

What the hell is wrong with Jack? He went to the island with The Others and came back with a bit of a God complex. Just who the hell does he think he is? Just because he's the only doctor on the island doesn't mean he won't get his ass kicked. The shit he pulled with Kate, that whole "Should we tell her? No, not yet." Oh, just try that shit with me! See if you don't find your left nut in your mouth.

If I had been Kate I would have punched that smug little smile off Juliet's ugly face. Of 'course, if I had been Kate I would have kept my mouth shut instead of running to Jack with every little tid-bit. Why is she incapable of keeping her mouth shut? The next time she opens it Sawyer should stick his dick in there, maybe then they'd all be able to keep a few secrets.

I am sick of Jack, I'd like to see him die or at least be horribly maimed. Kate is getting on my damn nerves, why can't she drown already? Now I hear the producers have signed on for 3 more seasons. Three? What the hell are they going to do for 3 more seasons? They're on a freaking island, there's only so much they can do.

Wiat...what's that out there....in the ocean? Why, I think it's a shark! And that's the whole cast of Lost jumping right over it...

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Season 1 was so good but how long can you bring new people to this island? Maybe they should find Gilligan and the Skipper, that might be a turn for the better.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home