Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

And So It Begins

History is being made today. That's what they say. It's true. Today I felt like I was a small part of something so big I can't comprehend it.

But I'm scared. There are so many unanswered questions about our future. If Obama wins, what will he do? Will he keep his promises? Or will his blood run red down the street like so many before him and we'll be left with Biden? What if McCain wins? Will the country spontaneously combust into fits of violence? Will there be a mass exodus from this country, or will we just roll over and bury our heads in the sand for the next 4 years.

And what of the world? How is the outcome of this election going to change the world? Will it? For good? For bad? Will the changes that take place benefit this country?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

So history is being made, but what of the future? We'll have to wait and see.

(On a side note, if Obama wins I have a co-worker who's face I will constantly rub in that fact.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home