Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Klan News

I've been seeing a lot of news about the Klan lately. The body of a woman found in a ditch, a Klan leader's house raided, and then this. Seems the KKK is about to be sued.

Could the fact we've elected our first black president have anything to do with this? I wonder!

I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot more from the Klan once Obama is in charge. I certainly hope they come out in droves, it's so hard to hunt them down when they scurry around like cockroaches. And they should be hunted. They give the rest of us Whities a bad name. Not all of us are like that. A good deal of us realize how immature and idiotic it is to wish death upon those who are not like us.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home