Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Husbands + Shopping = Suck

Last night I made the mistake of taking my husband shopping with me. When I asked if he wanted to come he said yes, which surprised me, but I was happy to have him tag along. I wanted to spend some time with him. I had to go three places.

First stop was the $1 store. The moment we entered the building he shot off in all directions, leaving me alone to get the things I needed. Every few minutes he would stop by with an inventory of the store, asking me questions about things I didn't need, making me feel rushed, until I just wanted to check out in order for him to stop. Yeah, I was so glad to bring him along.

Next was Target. I was buying underwear. While he didn't leave me this time he did stand beside me and act like a 13-year-old being forced to watch his parents have sex. He wouldn't hold the panties while I looked at something else, he had to go get a basket, because GOD FORBID he should touch clean, unused, perfectly harmless panties.

It was pretty clear if I wanted any input on anything I was shit out of luck. So off we went to Spencers. Luckily it was a small store. Unluckily I still managed to lose him because by the Goddess it was just too much to ask him to stay in one fucking place and actually talk to me. I had to wander the store for a few minutes after I checked out because I couldn't find him. By the time we got back to the car I just wanted to go home. So much for together time, next time I'm leaving his ass at home.

And people wonder why I don't have children.

1 Comments:

Blogger desiderata said...

So does hubby know of this wonderfully sordid affair you had with Nick?...hmmmmIsn't that breaking one of the 10 commandments sweetie?....What cracks me up is you walk around all high & mighty and yet all you are is a somewhat educated midwestern hoosier!!! You should REALLY be honest and confess to hubby that youve ccheated on him..MANY IMES with Nick!!!!!! I somehow imagine you'll blow this off and dismiss as nothing but hubby will find out!! WE PROMISE YOU THAT!!!! You made your bed sweetie...now its time to sleep in it!!!!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home