Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, October 07, 2005

Enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?

It's been a good day! I received some beautiful flowers from my sister-in-laws (the twins), cards from my co-workers, and lovin' from my husband. My sister stopped by and gave me two cute shirts. I've been taking pictures of things all day. Bonus: at 3pm I get cake! Yeah, this has been the best birthday.

Tonight we're going to Larry Flint's Hustler Club. Stripper's, baby! Me, hubby, my best friend Alissa and two other couples. Alissa and I went there during our Wonder Woman's Weekend and had a blast. I'm wearing the full length leather coat I bought in Vegas and I am going to be HOT!

There will, of'course, be pictures.

11 days.

1 Comments:

Blogger frangelico77 said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great Day!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home