Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Having a Better Day Today

I know you all are just tickled pink to hear it. So I've been reading about this new Supreme Court nominee Bush is touting and how the conservatives are going all ape shit about her.

Um, if the conservatives don't like her, doesn't that mean we should? I mean, all the other people Bush picked that the conservatives loved have ended up being criminals or nincompoops.

At work late yesterday I get a bill from a local hotel for someone I have never met. But there's my name right under the "Bill to:" line. Who is this person? Why is my name on the bill? I emailed all the professors around here and no one seems to know who he is. I'm not getting stuck with this charge. Now I have to call the hotel and see if there has been an error made. I used to work at a hotel, I know how crabby hotel workers get when you question them. Unless they have video tape, I'm not going to get anywhere, but I have to try. Oh, I'll find you, Mr. D.R., and your little dog, too.

13 days till my cruuuuu-u-uise. Holy shit, 13 days! I have to start packing. You know, as a woman, that I will end up taking every article of clothing that I own. Plus, I'll have to have a bag to hold all the stuff I plan on buying in the Bahamas. I need to get busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home